Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It’s been 10 years since I last pay visit to our dusun. Its ‘ours´as it belongs to my father & my late uncle…so last Friday was my ‘dusun days revisited’ ;) I remember de last time I went there, dis one big cmpedak fell right on top of my head…”booob” (yup....no ‘s’,guys out there…). Thought it was a coconut in the 1st place,till my relatives in the nearby hut shouted ‘tu dia cmpedak masak ghanum daaah!’…who could’ve think of a coconut tree planted in a dusun!

Aku pi dgn spupuku yg dok sblah umah…selama ni dialah manusia yang btanggungjawab p kutip/pnjat/pangkas daun/pruning etc..& aku dgn family cuma mkn jer…sib baik laaa spupuku yg seorang nih hv no malicious feelings,he’s the one yang p sana kutip buah2 tu smua tiap2 tahun….nk harap ‘HIS’ spupu ni (…sigh *wink*),x mraso laa famly den mkn drian tiap2 tahun…thank u my beloved spupu!

Tahun ni buah x mnjadi macam tahun2 sudah…langsat,cmpedak,manggis & rambutan baru nk nmpak putik2 hijau…Cuma durian & a bunch of pulasan jer yg nmpak ada hasil mahsul Negara…maybe all these trees dan smpai tahap menopause…technically they need fertilizers to boost their ‘morale & hormones’ up…tu jer (btw sorry pal coz I got no digicam to snap all those inviting enticing saliva drooling pictures of durian)

2 comments:

:+:CikPayung:+: said...

tumpang lalu di dusun tuan hamba.. waduh waduh... buah duriannya banyak bangettt.. pulasan nyaa enak enakk belaka hukhuk.. tumpang lalu ya massss....

Babyfacekiller said...

besh besh.. len kali pos mai kajang sikit no.. ;D